Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 1 and 2

I thought I would start by going through what I had on day 1 and on day 2, and saying what I thought of the food.

DAY ONE

Breakfast;
Pumpkin Muffin: Lets just say, I was extremely nervous to start this meal delivery program, because I've tried other things in the past that were horrible, so I was actually shocked at how GOOD this muffin was! It tasted just like a moist homemade muffin! So it eased my mind, and made it easier to continue with the diet. I will definitely have it again!

Lunch;
Penne Pasta and Cheese with Carrots: I actually expected this to be cheesier than it was, as it looked really cheesy in the picture on the website. But it was still good. I'd have it again.

Dinner;
BBQ Chicken breast with roasted red potatoes and sweet corn: Really good! I don't normally eat anything that's more spicy than pepperoni, and the red potatoes were a little spicy, but not bad! I will definitely have it again.

Snack;
Vic's Pocorn: I was nervous about this too... I don't normally like popcorn without butter, but this was actually pretty good! I'd say I would definitely have it again, but it's not like I have a choice. Ediets doesn't let you choose your snacks.

DAY TWO

Breakfast;
Whole Wheat Bagel Half and Light Cream Cheese: I already knew that I would like this. It's your basic everyday Whole Wheat Bagel, with a generous amount of Philly Cream cheese. I found that I only really need half of the cream cheese provided. And it's extra good toasted! Will definitely order again!

Lunch;
Pork Marsala with White Rice and Corn: I could barely finish this. I didn't like the sauce on the pork. and I am not much of a fan of white rice. I can usually eat white rice if I mix it with the rest of my meal, but like it didn't work in this case, because I didn't like the sauce. I had a hard time eating this. Although I know this is a matter of preference, because I read on the forums over at ediets that a lot of people actually do like this. I however don't... OH, and it said on the website that it came with corn, but it didn't! I won't order this again.

Dinner;
Chicken Flatbread Pizza: I can't imagine microwaving this, although it can be. I think that is why most people over at the forums don't like this number. But I instead baked it in the oven, which I really recommend! I thought it was really yummy! Not a lot of bread, but it's loaded with veggies. It was probably about the site of a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut, but with more toppings I think. I would definitely order again.

Snack;
Nikki's Cinnamon Sugar Butterfly Cookie: 2 little sugar cookies. Soft and really good! If I was able to choose my snacks, I would choose to have this twice a week!


Since I am just starting ediets, I am having to experiment with different meals. If I don't like something, I will keep track of it, and be sure not to order it again! So far I am liking the food, and am satisfied with the portions. Hopefully I will continue to like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment