Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 9

Day 9: Success!
Breakfast:Blueberry Muffin: As always, the muffins are great. Will order again.

Lunch:
Goulash and Mixed Vegetables: Love the Goulash, even though my mother makes the best Goulash ever, and this didn't taste anything like hers... I still liked it anyway! I had mixed feelings about the veggies. Will order again.

Dinner:
Barbecued Chicken with Candied Sweet Potatoes and Sicilian Blend Vegetables: The chicken was really good. I don't really like sweet potatoes, and the veggies were okay, but I really didn't like the green beans.... I'd order it again, but only if I don't have any better choices.

Snack:
Nikki's Meyer Lemon Shortbread Cookies: I was actually supposed to get Nikki's Butterfly cookies, but they sent me these instead. I am glad I got the chance to try something different though, since I had the butterfly cookies last week. However, I think I'd prefer the butterfly cookies over the lemon cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment