Saturday, September 5, 2009

Day 4

Breakfast:
Apple Cinnamon Muffin: As always, the muffins are delicious! It even had little chunks of apple baked in. I'd order it again.


Lunch:
Baked Boneless Chicken and Cheesy Potato casserole: I really liked this! It almost tastes like a ham and cheese potato casserole that my mom makes... except with chicken instead of ham. Probably the best lunch I've had so far, so I will definitely order it again!


Dinner:
Curried Beef and Vegetables with Broccoli and Red Potatoes: A little spicy, but at least it was mild. Normally I don't eat anything even mildly spicy, but I actually really like it! I will order again!


Snack:
Terra Chips Original: Vegetable chips? The thought made me a little nervous, but surprisingly they taste a lot like potato chips... salty and crunchy! (Although I am sure it probably isn't actually salt) Can't wait to have these again!!!
Day 4: Success!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment