Friday, September 4, 2009

Day 3

Breakfast;
Whole Wheat Bagel Half and Light Cream Cheese: I decided to have this two days in a row on my first week. A lot of the breakfast choices on ediets meal delivery plan contain eggs, and I can't stand to eat eggs! So it's a good thing I really liked the bagels! I will continue to have this every week.



Lunch;
Tuna Casserole: Once it was too late for me to change my meal choices, I was convinced I was probably going to regret this choice. I like tuna, but I am very picky when it comes to eating tuna. Also, I hate peas. BUT, It actually wasn't bad, I'd eat it if I had to, but fortunately I don't have to, so... I might order it again, but probably wont.



Dinner;
Blackened Chicken with New Potatoes, Moroccan Spiced Carrots and Shallots: I really love the chicken! The potatoes tasted homemade. I normally hate carrots, and was intimidated by the amount of carrots in this dish. but they have some sort of spice on them that actually made them kinda good! I will definitely order this again.



Snack;
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Bar: Well, as dark chocolate goes, I am sure this is wonderful. HOWEVER, I hate hate HATE dark chocolate! blah blah blech! ick! This is why I wish that we could choose our own snacks. I would trade this out for something else in a heartbeat!
I also had my requred servings of fruit and dairy through out the day. I didn't take a picture of these because I assume you know what they look like!

DAY THREE: Success! (Meaning, I followed the diet to a T, and didn't cheat at all!)

No comments:

Post a Comment